Verses, Prayers and Pictures Received
Here are some of the many Bible verses, prayers and pictures that God gave us as we prayed in preparation for the Ring of Worship.
May 2017 From a Brother in Cyprus
I am preparing a mighty unstoppable river that will flow through the continent of Europe. The river will be mighty and powerful and nothing will be able to stand against it; no people, no system, no thought, no other power …. but it will be a river of mercy. It will be my mercy and grace that flows through the streets of Europe.
And just as the river flowed out from the temple (Ezekiel 47) (temple = my people) so wherever the river flows things shall live. The prayer wall around Europe will be like the banks that I am putting in place that will enable the river to flow. The task of the prayer wall is not just to direct the river’s flow wherever they feel it should go – but to be the obedient banks that will channel that which I have already purposed for this time. A mighty and powerful river of mercy and grace that will flood the continent with my love.
I also felt the Lord whisper that this prayer circle is my heart and desire and those who run with the vision will carry my heart in this season. I also felt the Lord say that He will continue to lead you, direct you and speak to you as you continue to move forward in faith.
Other Prayers and Verses
- May we be a ring around your finger Lord, fitting perfectly, with no gap
- Give us discernment to see any weaknesses in our spiritual armour or our preparations
- There is a lot of fear across Europe, give us joy in the opposite spirit!
- Love the Turkish people Lord!
- A new fire is coming to Europe. A fire on the established churches. Holy chaos! For those who currently are deceived and trapped in following human religion, but who sincerely believe in God and desire to follow him.
- “Peace, be still!” Mark 4:39 – Jesus’ words to the storm on the lake. Stephen also prayed these words to the forces of evil that want to bring destructive storms to Europe. God is shaking Europe in order to bring good, but the enemy just wants to destroy which we resist in Jesus’ name.
Mark 5:9 The forces of darkness say they are many. But Jesus overpowers them all.
- “Adam, where are you?” Genesis 3:9, today God calls, “Europe, where are you?”
Let the people of Europe find you, their only true saviour! Bring hope to those in despair.
Let ears be opened! Most European ears are closed at the moment, so we call, “Be opened!”
- Fight Lord! Roll up your sleeves and show your power! Astound the world again in Europe!
- We must pray that there will be no war within this ring.
- Europe is a net and God is holding it up by ropes. We are the ropes, and fish are coming into the net.
- Isaiah 25:1-10 is important
- From the words of the song Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus – Look full in his wonderful face, and the things of the earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of his glory and grace.
- Europe belongs to God. It has been stolen but it belongs to God! We proclaimed these words loudly three times.
- Leviticus 25:23 “The land cannot be sold permanently because the land is mine.”
We can declare that Europe is the Lord’s, and grace and righteousness, God’s glory to be known again.
- Hosea 10:12 “sow righteousness for yourselves, … for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.”
- Declare God’s love and sacrifice to break down the wall that the enemy has built
- “You are only the air force. I have my ground forces and sea forces as well. You are part of something much bigger. I am doing my thing in Europe, and I have my forces.”
- Give us the young people who will say, “Give us the mountains!”
- “Europe is not too hard for Jesus!” – God gave this many years ago.
- The red line around Europe represents the blood of Jesus
- We want to put our arms around Europe, and say that it’s our continent and we want to give it to God. May the good be strengthened in Europe, and the bad and evil be weakened. The opposite has happened over the past fifty years but may this process be reversed.
Some Other Verses and Prayers that have been Received for Europe
Joshua 6 – the fall of the wall of Jericho – and Nehemiah 6 – the completion of the wall of Jerusalem: The enemy thinks that he has built a strong wall around Europe to keep God out and to make it a fortress of atheism and humanism. Pray for the enemy’s wall to fall and for God’s wall to be built – a wall of protection for righteousness.
Take off the Grave Clothes and Let Him Go!
Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”
The people needed to take the grave clothes off Lazarus so he could lead his full life. He had already been raised but they needed to take the grave shroud off. Europe as Lazarus – we must proclaim that Europe isn’t dead. The church isn’t dead in Europe! The reason you take off the grave clothes is because what is underneath is alive. We must proclaim this!
It starts in our own minds – we need to believe it fully ourselves first. People in other continents are looking to Europe right now. They’re asking, “What’s going on in Europe?” People in other parts of the world think that the church in Europe is dead. But it’s not dead; like Lazarus it is alive! It just needs the grave clothes to be taken off in our minds and in everyone else’s minds.
Europe is so Precious to Me
Europe is like a lonely woman passing through a storm. She is bereaved and lost. The Lord’s eyes were full of tears for her, and he wanted to put his mantle (cloak) around her shoulders. “Europe is so precious to me, like a precious ruby! I feel her pain and turmoil. I long to bring restoration to her.”
“How can I give you up, Europe? How can I hand you over? I will settle you in your homes, declares the Lord.”
“The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!”
A picture of Europe as tarnished silver. Silver can get quite tarnished, but as you polish it, it becomes shining silver again. The Lord polishing away the layers of darkness so we become shiny clean. He really will!
Destroy the Shroud
Some verses that have been prayed for many years: Isaiah 25:7 NIV “On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations;”
Destroy the cloud of gloom, the shadow of death, the veil that covers the faces of the people, the blanket over all Europe.
With Deep Compassion I will Bring you Back
Nick has prayed at the western, northern, eastern and southern edges of Europe. In three places there was a theme of a wedding and he felt God’s presence very powerfully. He said through Isaiah 54:5-8 that he wants to woo Europe tenderly and call back his European bride:
The Bride is Beautiful
The European church is still part of Jesus’ bride and she is still beautiful. She needs to know it. Remind her! Psalm 45:10-15
She needs a passion for her bridegroom. She needs to be less busy and more intimate with him, like a bride-to-be who is less concerned about organising the wedding, and more about preparing for the marriage.
The Ancient Paths
Jeremiah 6:16 has come in prayer many times: “This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’” (NIV)
Europe has turned away from its godly walk with the Lord and followed a different path. It needs to turn back and find Father’s godly, ancient route that brings rest to the soul.
We belong to the old truths; that’s where the power is.
The ancient paths are not to be rejected or replaced; they are good foundations. The problem in Europe is that we are being told to deny the past.
But Christianity in Europe is still in the soil and the culture, and the voice is still there. There are new ways of walking on the old paths.
Re-open the old wells that have been blocked, and stand against attempts to deny the Christian past.